Opening Season on 3 July 2021
For the last 20 years, Robolla’s utmost priority has always been the wellbeing of our guests, our staff and partners.
Today, more than ever, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, we do our best to stay on top of this evolving situation and be proactive through enhanced sanitation protocols as well as scrupulously following the recommendations of global health organizations, our government and regulators worldwide.
For so many of us, travel is a necessity and rewarding part of our lives. This shared passion will continue to drive our commitment in providing all our guests, partners and employees with the utmost level of safety so that you can travel with confidence.
Moreover, we are proud to have successfully operated our Hotel and hosted 3.500 guests during 2020. We are grateful to announce NO Covid cases at our property! We dedicate this achievement to our employees and our beloved guests who entrusted us with their holidays. We have been and will continue working systematically behind the scenes to prepare the 2021 opening of our hotel on 3rd of July and looking forward to welcoming back our beloved guests in absolute safety. We are constantly updating the "Robolla Stay Safe Protocol", according to the hygiene directives, implementing health and safety education along with training programs for our employees.
Our strong partnerships, constantly by our side, monitor, inspect and certify our practices in terms of quality, hygiene & safety, giving us the confidence to continue to provide genuine hospitality. We keep monitoring the situation changes and in a commitment to offer you holidays with absolute safety and cherished freedom, we will keep enhancing our offerings and adapting the guidelines given.
FEEL FREE TO FEEL SAFE
Our main goal remains to provide our guests with the most exceptional accommodation experience under the utmost levels of safety. Thus, we are following the world class health and safety measures and shall implement extremely careful action plans in order to ensure the well-being of our guests.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that apart from the mandatory Health & Hygiene protocols imposed by the Greek government, our company always having a high sense of responsibility towards our employees but also towards our guests, we haveproceed with additional actions, procedures and specialized protocols of health and safety that focus on the protection towards the pandemic of Covid-19, in order to secure the most valuable good, everyone’s health and safety.
YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST
- Welcoming, safeguarding and taking care you has always been our top priority.
- In collaboration with an internationallyrecognized partner Kosmos Safety Consulting Ltd, we have created an even safer environment for our guests, employees & associates, by applying all the necessaryprevention, safety and hygiene protocols.
- Our staff receive ongoing Health & Safetycompliance training this year again.
- Check-in time: 15.00 / Check-out time: 11.00 to ensure there is sufﬁcient time to prepare rooms for new guests.
- Contactless check-in/out and payment options are also available.
- Safe Spacing requires guests to keep a physical distance of 2m from other when standing in all public areas of the hotel.
- Appropriate signage will remind you to maintain social distancing.
- Sanitizer dispensers in all main contact points, at all hotel entrances, the reception, F&B outlets and all public areas.
- A full equipped medical kit will be available at the hotel’s First aid Ofﬁce, as per Greek Government guidelines. Rapid tests for Covid-19 will be available & provided for our guests under some reasonable cost. Our medical support team will proceed with these tests.
- We have increased the cleaning & disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, focusing greatly on high-touch items & surfaces.
- All public areas are adequately ventilated & all air conditioning systems are regularly maintained.
- Indoor areas such as reception and restaurants will remain with open doors in order to maintain fresh air circulation.
- Fitness center only by appointment on reception and use only by one room every time.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- In all our seating outlets, including restaurant and lounge areas, tables will be arranged so as to ensure the required physical distance between individuals.
- HACCP procedures applied to all Food & Beverage Departments and certified from Q- Check inspection- Certification services with Registration Number 20283.
- We pay special attention to high-touch items & surfaces such as telephones, tv-a/c controls, handles and switches.
- In-room directories, magazines, notebooks etc have been removed.
- Guests can, upon arrival, opt out of maid service in their rooms during their stay.
- In-room cleaning requests must be informed at reception desk .
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in their room and with all the appropriate protective measures & equipment.
- We strongly recommend that all guests use their in-room WC. Swimming pool standards follow the new COVID-19 protocol.
- Sunbeds and tables will be arranged to ensure that physical distance is maintained and will be sanitized after each use.
- All public areas are adequately ventilated & air conditioning systems are regularly maintained.
JOIN US WITH CONFIDENCE!
At Robolla Beach Hotel we know what holidays with friends and loved ones mean to you and we are making preparations in order to offer you a unique holiday experience. The time has come and we’ll be here to make sure you relax, recharge and dream the way you want to.
We can’t wait to welcome you in Robolla Beach Hotel on 3rd of July.
Till then Stay Safe!