At Robolla Beach Aparthotel, we are committed to contributing to the effort of protecting the natural environment, and we aim, through the development of a strategic action plan, to achieve sustainability and sustainable tourism development in our share. With these objectives in mind:
- We proceed with the separation of waste in all hotel departments and follow the recommended instructions for recycling.
- We have placed appropriate recycling bins at various points in our facilities, with clear labeling by material for easy access by everyone.
- We support the use of reusable glass containers.
- We promote the use of biodegradable products in all of our food service sections.
- We aim for complete independence from single-use plastic products.
- We recycle water in our facilities and reuse it for watering needs.
- We have replaced all light bulbs with environmentally friendly LED bulbs.
- Use of photocell to activate lights where possible.
- All toilets save water with dual flush systems.
- Rooms and common indoor areas are surrounded by double glazed windows.
- We choose local producers and suppliers for our products.
- We continuously train our staff to avoid food waste.
- Option of exemption from daily cleaning service.
- Option for guests to choose to reuse towels.
- Vegetarian options on the menu.
- Bike rental service.